The Financial Communication Society returned to Philadelphia with a presentation and panel discussion on “How Financial Marketers Get Content Right”. The event on April 2 was not only held in a historic and apropos venue, The Philadelphia Inquirer, but attended by financial marketers from Chicago to New York.
- the types of content being consumed continue to change and expand and require more resources to deliver
- the importance of a comprehensive program brief that include goals, benefits and metrics that span the buyer’s journey from brand awareness to marketing qualified leads to closed transactions and retention
- best practices for driving home corporate messaging in the context of local markets
- the shift to product promotion from thought leadership
- marketing ETFs on a shoe string.